1.                                               SAD POETRY                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

  • Listen, I'm afraid of sleeping
    1. That whenever I go to sleep
    2. You become a dream
    3. Remind me of you
    4. I start crying
    5. Miss you
    6. But I know
    7. You will never return
    8. You are gone
    9. Whenever you miss
    10. Feeling sad
    11. Do not miss
    12. That you have left me
    13. Listen, I'm afraid of sleeping
    14. That whenever I go to sleep
    15. You become a dream
    16. Remind me of you
    17.    Pin on Girls corners <3

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Reaction of Pakistani cricket fans to ICC tweet: 'In good times, Saeed Anwar's average was higher than Jayasuriya, Tendulkar